Important notes about Whole Foods:
- These prices are based on the Jacksonville, FL store. Sale items, prices and even the weekly sale dates vary regionally. You might find these sales in other regions, and other Florida stores are more likely to have the same sales, but I can’t be certain.
- You can find your weekly sales ad here, but there are also MANY unadvertised deals in the store.
- Many of their sale prices last for two weeks. So, if you miss something one week, you might still be in luck the next week.
- Most, but not all Whole Foods stores, will allow “stacking” one manufacturer’s coupon AND one store coupon per item. The Jacksonville store does allow this! Check with you store’s customer service desk if you live in another area.
- Whole Foods’ store coupons can be found online here or in “Whole Deal” booklets in stores. TIP: The coupons expire one month after they are no longer available online, so print a few extra copies to use throughout next month too! These are also handy if your local Publix store accepts Whole Foods competitor coupons.
- Bring your own reusable bags for .10 off your total (per bag used), or donate that amount to their Whole Planet Foundation.
- If any of the terms used below don’t make sense to you, check out my post about understanding coupon lingo.
- If any math doesn’t make sense or any links don’t work, please let me know so I can fix it. :)
WEEKLY AD – 3/7-3/13
Organic Strawberries - $3.99/lb (Reg $4.99/lb)
Heirloom Tomatoes – $2.99/lb (Reg $4.99/lb)
MEAT & SEAFOOD
Bone-In Beef Chuck Short Ribs (USDA Graded – Choice) – $3.99/lb (Reg $6.99/lb)
Beef Sirloin Steak Fillet, 8 oz (USDA Graded – Choice) – $3.99 (Reg $5.99)
Mahi Mahi Portions, 6 oz (Wild Caught, Previously Frozen) – $5.99 (Reg $7.99)
Zevia All Natural Zero Calorie Soda, 6-pk, Assorted Varieties – BOGO $5.99
$1/1 Any 6-pk Whole Foods March/April Whole Deal booklet or printable
$5/4 Any 6-pk printable
$3/1 Any 6-pk March 2012 Kiwi Magazine
Buy four, use four Whole Foods coupons and one $5/4 manufacturer’s coupons to pay just $.75 for each 6-pk!
If you have the Kiwi Magazine coupon: Buy two, use two Whole Foods coupons and one $3/1 manufacturer’s coupon to pay just $.50 per 6-pk!
Note: Check with customer service first, as a reader was told that the Jax store no longer accepts a coupon on both items in a BOGO deal.
Back to Nature Organic Macaroni & Cheese, 6 oz, Assorted Varieties – BOGO $2.79 6 oz
Like paying $1.40 each!
Clif Luna Bars, Assorted Varieties – $1.00 (Reg $1.69)
$.50/1 Luna or Luna Protein Bars Whole Foods Jan/Feb Whole Deal booklet or printable (no longer available)
Pay just $.50 each after coupon!
BAKERY & PREPARED FOODS
French Baguette – $.99 (Reg $1.99)
$.50/1 Full-size Fresh-Baked Baguette Whole Foods March/April Whole Deal booklet or printable
Pay just $.50 after coupon (if French baguette is included)!
Antipasto Tortellini Formaggio – $7.99/lb (Reg $11.99/lb)
Mama DiVito’s Italian Meatballs – $6.99/lb (Reg $9.99/lb)
CHEESE & SPECIALTY
Murcia Curado Naked Goat, Spain – $12.99/lb (Reg $18.99/lb)
Mitica Date and Walnut Cake, Spain – $9.99/lb (Reg $12.99/lb)