Important notes about Whole Foods:
- These prices are based on the Jacksonville, FL store. Sale items, prices and even the weekly sale dates vary regionally. You might find these sales in other regions, and other Florida stores are more likely to have the same sales, but I can’t be certain.
- You can find your weekly sales ad here, but there are also MANY unadvertised deals in the store.
- Many of their sale prices last for two weeks. So, if you miss something one week, you might still be in luck the next week.
- Most, but not all Whole Foods stores, will allow “stacking” one manufacturer’s coupon AND one store coupon per item. The Jacksonville store does allow this! Check with you store’s customer service desk if you live in another area.
- Whole Foods’ store coupons can be found online here or in “Whole Deal” booklets in stores. TIP: The coupons expire one month after they are no longer available online, so print a few extra copies to use throughout next month too! These are also handy if your local Publix store accepts Whole Foods competitor coupons.
- Bring your own reusable bags for .10 off your total (per bag used), or donate that amount to their Whole Planet Foundation.
- If any of the terms used below don’t make sense to you, check out my post about understanding coupon lingo.
- If any math doesn’t make sense or any links don’t work, please let me know so I can fix it. :)
WEEKLY AD – 11/30-12/06
**FRIDAY ONLY** Satsuma Mandarins, 5 lb box – $4.99 (Reg $8.99)
Like paying .99/lb!
White Grapefruit (Conventional) - $1.00 each (Reg $1.25 each)
Blackberries (Conventional), 6 oz – $2.50 (Reg $3.99)
.50/1 printable (sign up)
If Driscoll’s brand blackberries are included, pay just $2 after coupon!
MEAT & SEAFOOD
85% Lean, 15% Fat Ground Beef (USDA Graded – Choice) – $2.99/lb (Reg $5.99/lb)
Great price for lean ground beef!
Boneless Beef Chuck Roast (USDA Graded – Choice) – $3.99/lb (Reg $5.49/lb)
Bay Scallops (Wild Caught, Previously Frozen) – $9.99/lb (Reg $12.99/lb)
Immaculate Baking Ready to Bake Pie Crusts, 15 oz – BOGO $3.99
$1/2 RP 11-13-11
Buy two, use one coupon and pay just $1.50 each!
Arrowhead Mills Organic Unbleached White Flour, 2 lbs – BOGO $3.49
$1/1 Whole Foods Nov/Dec booklet or printable
$1/1 printable (sign up)
Buy two, use two Whole Foods coupons and two manufacturer’s coupons (if your store allows coupons to be used on the free item in a BOGO deal), for two FREE with possible overage!
Naturtint Natural Hair Color, Assorted Colors – $13.99 (Reg $17.99)
BAKERY & PREPARED FOODS
Small Country Beef Stew Pot Pie – $4.99 (Reg $6.99)
Roasted Red Pepper Stuffed Rigatoni – $7.99/lb (Reg $11.99/lb)
Prairie Bread – $2.99 (Reg $3.99)
CHEESE & SPECIALTY
Norseland Jarlsberg (Norway) – $6.99/lb (Reg $9.99/lb)
$1/1 Jarsberg Cheese winetag found on Robert Mondavi wines – coupon specifies “no wine purchase necessary”
If you can find the hangtag coupon, save $1!
Outdoor Gourmet Maple Grilling Planks for Cheese, 2 pk – $4.99 (Reg $8.99)