Here are my top weekly deals for Publix! These are items that I consider to be the best deals, including as many organic, all-natural and healthy products as possible. Keep in mind that some deals listed below may not fit that criteria, but I try to feature mostly healthy deals.
Publix coupon policy basics:
- In Florida BOGO items will ring up as one item at full price and the second item free (a true “BOGO”). Outside of Florida, BOGO items ring up at half price.
- They DO accept competitor coupons. The accepted competitors accepted vary by store, so check with your customer service desk for a list.
- Publix allows “stacking” one store coupon AND one manufacturer’s coupon per item. The store coupon can be either a Publix coupon OR a competitor coupon. They even allow stacking on both items in a BOGO deal!
- Outside of Florida, most Publix stores double manufacturer’s coupons that are for .50 or less.
- Publix stores DO allow overage.
- You can find your full weekly sales ad here.
- If any of the terms used above or below don’t make sense to you, check out my post about understanding coupon lingo.
$2/2 printable coupon
Buy 2, use coupon, and pay only $2.50 each!
Head over to Frugal Fun and Fortune for the complete list of Publix match-ups.